WELIGAMA South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Up to 9: 3 double rooms, one twin room, one single room. One additional Z-bed for child available on request. All double beds are 4 poster and have mosquito nets.
Spacious fully furnished double height sitting room with flexible seating. Ground floor verandas; outdoor dining for 10, indoor dining for 6-8
12m x 5m ( depth = 1.2m – 1.8m)
note: pool suitable for swimmers and children who are fully supervised. There is no pool guard or pool alarm
Full time villa manager
Chef for lunch/dinner as required
Full time Housekeeper
Full time Caretaker/Gardener
Night time security
A selection of Western and Sri Lankan dishes.
Requests accommodated where possible.
Chef is called in as required for lunch/dinner – agreed at time of booking
Ingredients chargeable at cost
Flat-screen TV with satellite connection; books; games.
Yoga, massage etc
We can arrange for trained practitioners to come to the house at your convenience.
On request, and for an additional charge, our villa manager can arrange for a car and driver during your stay. Please give at least 24 hours prior notice.
What is Included in rates
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Cost of ingredients, alcohol, beverages – charged at cost, receipts retained for your records
Excursion bookings, tuk tuks, local transport
– Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using house and pool
– Please note: there is no safety fence around the pool or pool alarm
– No pets allowed
– Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the property
-No shoes policy
-Only named guests can stay at the villa
-The villa cannot be used to host parties without prior consent of owners
– Language spoken by staff : English
– Check in : 16:00 h – Check out : 11:00 h
-Late check out is available on request for a small fee, case by case basis
– Guarantee deposit charged by Kalukanda House upon reservation : 50 %
– 2nd payment 60 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Kalukanda House
– Advance payments can be made with Bank transfer.
– On site payment can be made with cash
– The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill
– Minimum booking of 3 days
– Kalukanda House cannot be used as a venue to host parties without prior consent given by the owners.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
– Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
– Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
– For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
-Cancellation occurs more than 45 Days prior to arrival : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Kalukanda House
-Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Kalukanda House
– No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Kalukanda House
– Booking Cancellation fee : USD 75